British direct mail first single radley shoulder bag

British direct mail first single radley shoulder bag



Long time no more, late in the third trimester, come to po a recent Radley shoulder bag.






Radley is a local brand that was planted in the UK. The logo is a Yorkshire puppies. It is made of leather goods. The price is close to the people. The design is relatively young. It is suitable for girls in their 20s (although I am not too small, but I am not too small, but There is a girl's heart.) In the UK, I bought a classic wallet and a shoulder bag. The leather is still very good, and the quality is too much (the last picture is a picture). The official website has now opened a global direct mail, and there are discounts throughout the year. Ps can sit at home and buy it all over the world. It feels so good.











In the past few weeks, my girlfriend talked about the discounts everywhere in the UK. I just wanted to buy something east (I want to buy a bag and always feel that I don’t have a practical big bag). I saw this color with the ugly bag on Radley’s official website, but I don’t think I want it. If you want a large capacity, you can use the tote of the Mummy bag. Immediately, you can place an order for 100 pounds worldwide. The official website says that it can be delivered in 2-8 days, so I will wait for my new bag.






Radley is DHL direct mail, placed on July 7th, delivered on July 12th, this speed, praise praise! However, the key point is that DHL direct mail must be taxed (I didn't know what I used to, I regret it), the general commodity tax is 30%, a total of more than 600 dollars. Before the goods pass the customs, DHL's customer service will call you to pay the tax. If you agree, the goods can pass the customs on the same day. After you arrive at home, you can pay Alipay or WeChat to the courier. DHL will then send an electronic receipt to your mobile phone. If you don't want to pay taxes, you will reject DHL on the phone and return to the UK, but you need to fill out a return form and send an email to Radley. It is a bit troublesome to return.






In the end, I paid taxes, and I didn't disappoint the bag. Although the color is really weird (husband honestly), the capacity is large enough, the inner bag design is very reasonable, and there is zipper anti-theft. And close to the side of the body, also designed a side pocket to put the phone, very user-friendly. The pragmatism of the British is reflected everywhere. The size is put down to a 13-inch computer. The downside is that the cortex will be a bit heavy.






The first direct mail in the UK, I am very satisfied with the speed of the bag and the delivery speed. I also have the knowledge. If I want to avoid tax in the future, I will take it away.






I like the small crowd bag. My bag has never hit the money.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Radley CEO Justin Stead, we are the opposite of Michael Kors

Radley appoints Johanna Konta as brand ambassador