Dragon inlaid perfect substitute is very practical British RADLEY LONDON package

Dragon inlaid perfect substitute is very practical British RADLEY LONDON package




I liked RADLEY LONDON before I came to the UK, because I like the puppy logo of their brand.








radley london shoulder bag
cheap radley london shoulder bag




radley london shoulder bag
cheap radley london shoulder bag




radley london shoulder bag
cheap radley london shoulder bag




radley london shoulder bag
cheap radley london shoulder bag




radley london shoulder bag
cheap radley london shoulder bag




radley london shoulder bag
cheap radley london shoulder bag






This is the main leather, but it may not be able to love the leather bag as a student. So this polyester outer bag really likes it.






I have bought a small dragon inlay, but the A4 size book can't be loaded, and then I buy a same size and I don't want to.






I saw this polyester outer leather strap and cowhide inner bag at a price of only £35, and I bought it directly.






A total of three colors, navy, black, and wine red






The clerk and I said that everyone generally likes to buy wine red, but I still like black, after all, versatile anti-made






The strap is partially bright beige, and the contrast is not heavy.






The front of the bag is very simple and my style






Is the back strap attached to a puppy sign






There is a very human card on the back.






It’s a small bag inside the bag. It’s super practical with a purse and a passport pen. There is also a keychain.






It is the overall picture inside the bag. The capacity is very big. For the students, I think it is very practical.






Because there is a small dragon set, there is no pocket and design inside the bag, you will feel that this bag is more user-friendly and practical.






However, the dragon-inlaid strap is a matte texture, this is a smooth texture, and the color of the strap is also brighter.






And this brand is not so popular in China in general, the price is very beautiful.






My bag has never been the same as a person. What kind of bag to go to work? The best bag for the street. The best bag for 90 dollars or less. The most favorite bag for the holiday. The favorite small group bag. The new year bag is searched.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British direct mail first single radley shoulder bag

Interview with Radley CEO Justin Stead, we are the opposite of Michael Kors

Radley appoints Johanna Konta as brand ambassador