British local price-performance bag brand Radley London

British local price-performance bag brand Radley London






I have always had a lot of infatuation for radley london.






I think the Scottish puppy and the London logo are very representative of the UK.






It is a British-designed luggage brand with a good cortex.






radley london bag
radley london bag sale




radley london shoulder bag
radley london shoulder bag sale




radley london wallet
radley london wallet sale




radley london wallet
radley london wallet sale




radley london wallet
radley london wallet sale




radley london shoulder bag
radley london shoulder bag sale






It’s also very meaningful to bring to a domestic friend. Every time I go shopping, I can’t help but enter the store.






Recently, the UK summer sales, the discount is really too big.






Pictured on this rose red shoulder bag, the original price of 189 pounds, last week to see is 107 pounds, today only 84 pounds left decisive!






A lot of capacity can hold a lot of things,






Usually wearing dark clothes, it is really bright with it.






Also in the pink purse and yellow purse






I am really too young to have no resistance to this pink.






I ran three radley london in the city center to buy this pink.






Pink original price of 45 pounds, discounted 23 pounds






Although I can only hold a little banknotes and cards, I look at my mood.






This cute yellow color is bigger.






Original price 55 pounds Discount 33 pounds!






Two turns to use. After all, there are not many days to sell and cherish!






Their bags are a bit girlish but they are relatively simple and generous.






If you don't like too complicated and too cute, too cute, you can choose pure color.






I also tried several pure black sapphire blue mint green red bags in the store.






And the same color system has different styles and sizes!






The price itself is very beautiful. I feel sorry for myself if I don’t feel like buying a discount. Haha






Send to radley london fans who also have a girl's heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British direct mail first single radley shoulder bag

Interview with Radley CEO Justin Stead, we are the opposite of Michael Kors

Radley appoints Johanna Konta as brand ambassador