British puppy brand Radley share

British puppy brand Radley share




I finally got the girlfriend. The name of the Radley bag that I brought from the UK is Liverpool Street. I bought the Large version. In fact, it is not big. I can go back to school every day.











Radley has a lot of stores in the UK. It is a brand that is more suitable for young girls. The price of its bags and watches is almost 1000 yuan (the discount season), and some small bags can be won by a few hundred.






Although it is a British niche card, now a versatile treasure has an official flagship store.






This workmanship and price/performance ratio is really great! And every time I see the logo of this puppy, the girl’s heart will burst.






I have been carrying a Coach dumpling bag bought in the US outlets. After more than a year, the zipper is broken.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British direct mail first single radley shoulder bag

Interview with Radley CEO Justin Stead, we are the opposite of Michael Kors

Retailer Insights How China Becomes a Key Market for Radley