Radley Tote Bag

Radley Tote Bag




Radley British women's bag lady retro black large zipper large capacity tote bag











Always wanted to buy a niche nylon tote bag, and finally chose radley (it seems to be Zhang Yuzhen endorsement)






The bag is quite big, it meets my daily class needs, and I am very light.






There is no choice of leather (because I am rough, it is easy to make a lot of small holes in the skin). There are three small pockets inside, and there is a pocket on the inside for easy mobile phone.






The logo little milk dog is super cute, and the other hanging bear is the first time I caught my own doll in my life.






A4 size paper, books can be boldly put in, super practical wild



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British direct mail first single radley shoulder bag

Interview with Radley CEO Justin Stead, we are the opposite of Michael Kors

Radley appoints Johanna Konta as brand ambassador